Monday, January 12, 2009

wine tasting

On Saturday I did a really interesting wine tasting workshop
at Vintage in Cologne. I learned how to classify wine by its colour, smell and taste, the different quality levels and the food they match best. I usually prefer red whine, but I tasted a very delicious white wine: a Muskateller from Wüttenberg. This wine is often mistaken for a sweet one, but indeed it is constructed in a dry way and goes perfectly with Asian food.
All in all, I had a great day, apart from eating too much bread with olive oil and mini quiches...


An alle aus Köln und Umgebung: die Vintage Genuss Schule auf der Hahnenstrasse ist eine perfekte Adresse: Neben Weinseminaren, kann man dort auch tolle Kochkurse machen, beispielsweise Antipasti, Seafood oder Veggie cuisine!



I'm wearing a Comptoir des Contonniers sleeveless dress, Mango jacket, See by Chloe coat and Moschino gloves.


Pictures: Vintage Genuss Schule

No comments:

Post a Comment