Tuesday, January 20, 2009

it's raining baby

It's one of those days, where it rains all the time. For me the perfect choice under these circumstances is to get out my Hunters, which keep me dry and still look really cool!
So, I just found out that Hunter is teaming up with Jimmy Choo to create the "most luxirious Wellington boot around."
I think it's a fun idea to mix the traditional, outdoor appeal of the Hunters with the sophisticated sexiness of Jimmy Choo. And voila the result: rubber with crocodile print, a gold buckle and some rivet details, pretty fancy, huh?

The boots are exclusively available at Bristish and American Jimmy Choo stores and via a waiting list on the brand's website from May onwards. So probabley next time in Glastonbury, we'll spot some celebrities wearing the new HunterChoos. As for me, I guess I will stick to my good old, simple Hunters to walk through the mud on days like these!

Picture: Vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment