Tuesday, March 10, 2009

pretty in the rain

After a series of beautiful, sunny days, I was seriously hoping that Spring could start anytime soon...so my dissapointment was huge, when I woke up this morning and it was raining terribly...and it didn't stop since!
I hate rain, my hair gets curly, I don't know which shoes to wear....ahhh it's no good!
Then again what to expect when you live in central Europe??
In the end, it's all about making the best out of it, trying to enjoy yourself and being fabulous, no matter the weather! Just don't forget to bring an umbrella, ever :)







Pictures: Jak&Jil, Garance Dore

4 comments:

  1. i never know which shoes to wear in the rain so i always end up wearing my black rainboots. these pics are lovely though, they still look great even in this gross weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Taylor Tomasis look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auch ein schlichter Schirm kann so sexy sein!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will exchange my sunny weather here for rain anytime!
    I miss rain!!!
    great umbrella shots! :)

    Lovely blog!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete