Friday, March 6, 2009

Big shoulders

At first I was a bit skeptical about the "big shoulders" trend. But once I got used to it, I can't actually get enough anymore! I wonder when Zara & Co. are finally showing some great pieces with big shoulder pads, I'll be the first to get one....!!

Christophe Decarnin is the master of big shoulders, they're again a big theme in his new Fall 09 collection.



Twenty8Twelve also showed some nice tops with big shoulders. I really like the left one, it should be pretty easy to wear...



Emanuelle in a Balmain jacket
Garance Dore's friend Chloe also in Balmain

A fashionista at the Balmain runway show
Teen Vogue Intern Elana (on the left) with a gorgeous Blazer
Two ladies on the street showing huge shoulder pads
Pictures: Style.com, Jak&Jil, Garance Dore, Fashionolgie, Teen Vogue.com, the Satorialist

No comments:

Post a Comment