Friday, April 3, 2009

Stripes alarm!

Striped shirts are just fabulous! They go with everything, add a certain French chic to an outfit and for me they are THE summer must-have. I love how these stylish ladies wear their striped shirts:
Rather classy with a navy blue blazer or a trench coat...

...paired with a skirt and black basics...

...mixed with colour or other patterns...


...or even a bit more grungy...

...now that we have the inspirations, we just need the shirt. My favourite one from A.P.C. seems to be sold out! So I'm searching for alternatives...any ideas??

Pictures: Nast Magazine, Ellen Kling, The Satorialist, Linn, My daily style, Garance Dore, inside Am lul's closet

7 comments:

  1. Die ersten 4 Outfits finde ich Tollstens!!! Ich mag solche Streifenshirts unheimlich gerne, mir stehen auch nur dünne Streifen. Ich mag ja die Shirts von H&M, das Preis und die Quali stimmen mMn und die gibt es aktuell auch noch ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes!
    And I tagged you, because you have a gorgeous blog. You can find the rules on my blog; www.mdstyling.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta las playeras a rayas y me acabo de comprar una me gustaron las combinaciones con falda y la primera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love stripes and love your blog:)

    Gala looks fantastic in the photo you have post

    ReplyDelete
  5. h&m has a few actually! I've seen a wider one that costed about 5(!) euro's and a tighter one that was 12.90 or something.
    Cute blog!

    x!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ich habe die Woche noch an dich gedacht, denn ich habe mir bei H&M so ein Shirt für 5€ geholt (wie thechicksgotstyle bereits erwähnte). Ich habe es schon als Kleid und das Shirt wurde jetzt runtergesetzt, ist wirklich toll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh super, ich gehe mal schaun, merci für den tip!

    ReplyDelete